We are happy to bring you the most researched 50 interesting psychology facts about love, human behavior, men, women, personality, etc.
1. It only takes up to 4 minutes to decide whether you like someone or not.
2. Even Looking At A Picture Of A Loved One Relieves The Pain.
3. Thinking Of Love And Sex Influences Creativity And Concrete Thinking, Respectively.
4. An Attractive Face Is Preferred Over An Attractive Body For Long-Term Relationships.
5. Butterflies In The Stomach Are Real And They’re Actually Caused by Adrenaline
6. Looking Into Each Others’ Eyes Can Make Strangers Fall In Love.
7. A psychological study revealed that 73 percent of people get their best creative ideas in the shower.
8. If a friendship lasts longer than 7 years, psychologists say it will last for a lifetime.
9. Men prefer compliments from other men.
10. Men eat twice as much when they are with women.
11. Men lie twice as often as women.
12. Men stare at women for almost a year of their life.
13. Girls like it when they feel special, that is, when someone gives them more preference.
14. Girls do not like lying at all, especially in relationship matters.
15. Girls like to praise themselves, even if it is not a false compliment.
16. Young men feel pressured to have sex quickly (even if they don’t want to)
17. Studies show that 74% of professionals expect remote work to become standard.
18. Smile before answering the phone. It will make you sound happier and improve the quality of your conversation.
19. Too much stress literally causes the human brain to freeze and shut down temporarily.
20. 68% of women say they would have an affair if they knew they could get away with it.
21. Studies show that if you whisper it. People are more likely to believe you.
22. The more sexually attractive you find someone, the more difficult it becomes to lie to them.
23. Men in their early 20s feel more emotional pain after a breakup than women.
24. Women felt that men are more attractive if they saw other women smiling at them.
25. Men tend to fall in love after just 3 days, but women don’t fall in love until day 14.
26. Most women are attracted to men who possess a strong sense of humor as it indicates higher intelligence and honesty.
27. Studies say, most people are not afraid to love, they’re afraid of not being loved back.
28. When offered to write with a new pen, 97% of the people write their own name.
29. It only takes 4 minutes to decide whether you like someone or not.
30. Being able to instantly respond with sarcasm to a silly question is a sign of a healthy brain.
31. People who keep their hands in their pockets while around large crowds are generally anti-social or shy.
32. You appear more attractive to other people when you make them laugh or smile.
33. Men are more pleased with compliments from men and sexual orientation has got nothing to do with it.
34. Men value friendships more seriously than women do.
35. Men hate asking for help and will avoid taking any help until they feel they can’t do it by themselves.
36. Men don’t like to be told that they’re not good at something, especially if it’s a guy thing.
37. Women cry on average between 30 to 64 times a year, while men cry between 6 to 17 times.
38. According to a study, a woman is more responsive to romance when her stomach is full.
39. The presence of beautiful women ignites stupid behavior in men.
40. Women are naturally better liars than men. They are also better at detecting lies.
41. The study says, only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
42. Women are more attracted to men who make an effort to start the conversation, showing initiative and consistency.
43. Benjamin Franklin effect. Get the person you want to win over to do you a favor. A Person who has done an act of kindness for you once will be more willing to do it another time than a person you have obliged in some way.
44. If you’ve asked someone a question and only received a partial reply, give them a few seconds. If you stay silent and hold eye contact, the other person will usually start talking again.
45. Use a person’s name while having a conversation with them. A person’s name is the best sounding word to them in any language. They are more likely to pay attention to you.
46. Did you know that cold hands are linked to distrust? When you are about to touch someone or shake their hand, make sure your hands are warm. Warm hands promotes a friendly atmosphere.
47. If you need help carrying something, try talking to the person while handing them whatever it is. They will most likely not even realize you’re handing them something and they’ll just take it.
48. Flattery, when used in the right way will always get you where you want to be. When you flatter someone with high self-esteem, chances are you’ll be thought of as sincere because you’re validating how they naturally feel about themselves.
49. Mirror the behavior and body language of the people you want to be more likable to. When someone is imitated in a subtle manner, chances are that this person acts friendly towards the one who copied them is much higher.
50. When someone feels tired, it isn’t just their physical body that’s exhausted but their mental energy is drained out too. Hence, if you make a request when a person is tired, they’re more likely to agree with you without thinking too much over it.