All girls are certainly unique and different and all of them have a different lifestyle and face a wide range of situations every day but at some point in your life, you may relate to it regardless where are you from. These comics comes from an artist named as Fluff and she highlights the things that she faces in her life and it is so well written that most of the girls can relate to it. So, here are the 10 comics that every girl relates herself.
1) You might come up at a situation where you feel that your skin is best and at the same time there would be times where you would feel like hiding yourself from everyone and at the same time feel like avoiding mirrors.
2) When you wake up early in the morning, and you are the empty stomach, then your tummy looks completely flat and feel quite good. By the time of the evening, you take at least 2-3 meals and you may feel that you are bloated and this comic captures the same accuracy.
3) Girls always back each other in their good and bad times that they face in their life and this comic relates the comical side of how you would deal with someone who has been through a lot of hardship and breakup.
4) Girls feel bad at certain times, and the following comic showcases a hilarious twist in the feeling.
5) Girls usually take a lot of time to get ready and all this is presented in the comic about the time management.
6) Putting jeans that are skintight and ripped can indeed be a struggle for you and the following comic showcases the hard work that is associated with putting on the ripped jeans.
7) It is seen that some girls at times tend to wear lingerie items which are at times quite mismatching. Wearing a mismatch can be little awkward for some but at the same time, it can be quite a fun for others. The comic compares both the aspects at the same time.
8) The comic below relates to the point that shows that most of the girls have oily looking hairs and greasy and once they wash their hair it turns shiny and beautiful again.